Endoca

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Twins Drawing on Chalkboards

My twins, they love drawing on their chalkboards. Twin A seems to always draw the same way: girls(mommy, sister and herself) with hats and a dress; no arms, legs, feet or hands. I always ask her, "Where are the arms, legs, feet and hands?"





My other twin, Twin B also loves to draw on her chalkboard. Now, Twin B, she does her best to add the other body parts to her drawings. I love seeing my twins draw and paint because I paint, but not really good at drawing.





My Aunt ( one of seven) is at drawing and painting. So, I guess my twins have obtained a family trait when it comes to being creative.

Right now, my twins are five, but they have a lot of room for improvement and I can not wait to see what they draw and paint as they get older...

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it will really be nice to see how your child progresses each day.

    ReplyDelete