Endoca

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Homemade Engagement Card I Made for My Niece In Law

In either November or December, my Niece In Law announced she was engaged to her boyfriend. It was exciting to hear this news and I had planned to make her an engagement card after she told us, but things happened and I we were really busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So, this week I was finally able to make her the engagement card I had planned. I love making homemade cards and well, almost anything homemade. I suppose this is why I created this All Things Homemade blog.

When I made this homemade card, I already had blank cards on hand that I either purchased at Michael's or Walmart, purchased some more wedding stickers and wrote out a message for the front and inside of the card.

Here are some photos of what the card looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment