Endoca

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

Last week, I was in a local party store, not a big chain party store, but a local party store. Anyway, I was going down on of the aisles and found a peanut butter cup chocolate mold. Well, I just had to purchase it and have made some at home since.

This is the coolest chocolate mold and they are so easy to make. That is, if you have or make the time to mold these chocolates. They will mold in the refrigerator in five to ten minutes. These are fun to make for Birthday's, Birthday Parties, Christmas candies in your home, Christmas gifts, and so much more.

If you love chocolate and peanut butter and would prefer making them yourself, this is the best way to do it.

Here the photos of me making them in less than an hour.





No comments:

Post a Comment