Endoca

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Newest Chocolate Truffles Filled with White Chocolate

Last night, for the first time, I made some Chocolate Truffles Filled with White Chocolate. Like I had written on my TwiceBabiesMom Blog about my twins last day of Ballet Class this season, I had made some Chocolate Truffles Filled with White Chocolate for my twins ballet instructor. It was really easy to do and took no time at all.

Here is the way I made it with photos. By the way, if you are in need of something yummy like this, please email me and I would be more than happy to make some for you or your event.

1st: I melted the chocolate in this pan. Since I was using this pan for melting the chocolate, I melted the white chocolate in the microwave. I think I will purchase another small pot like this so I do not have to use the microwave again. I am not a fan of the microwave.

2nd: I used a cooking brush and brushed the insides of each mold with light, melted cocoa. Once the chocolate dried, with a teaspoon, I dropped in a small portion of the melted white chocolate. With the white chocolate in place, I put the mold into the refrigerator for 4-5 minutes.

3rd: After removing the hardened chocolates from the refrigerator, I heated up more light cocoa to complete the shell of each truffle. I did forget to take photographs of the completed chocolate shell, but it will be seen below.

4th: As an added touch, I sprinkled some mint chocolate pieces on the top of the white chocolate. It may or may not be seen when bitten into. Below is the completed chocolate truffle filled with white choclate though. I should have cut a truffle in half to see the inside. That is something I will make sure to do next time I make truffles like this.

5th: Here is the final chocolate truffle filled with white chocolate before I wrap it in silver wrapping paper. As you can see, the outer shell of the chocolate truffle is encased completely in light cocoa chocolate. Dark or White chocolate can be used as well.

6th: Above is the chocolate encased truffle with white chocolate on the inside.

7th: Here is a truffle being closed up inside the silver wrapping paper. Not only does the wrapping paper make the truffles look pretty, but it keeps out anything that would come near it.

8th: This is me putting the boxes together. There are gold and silver boxes as well. I had to use the white boxes because where I purchased this boxes, there are never enough gold or silver boxes on display. It would be nice to find a craft store online that sells these small truffle boxes in all the colors.

9th: Here is a completed box. They take about a second to put together and place the truffles inside.

10th: This is two boxes I put together, plus four truffles, two in each box, for my twins ballet instructor, friends and/or myself to enjoy.

11th: This is what the final product looks like all wrapped up and sealed with a "Home Made" seal. This is so much fun to make and takes no time at all. The "Home Made" seal shows they were made with love.


If you like these, and want a small order, please feel free to email me about these Chocolate, filled or not filled, Truffles.

2 comments: